Monday, March 26, 2012

The end is near

Well little spider, the end is near,
Though I will continue to explore the web from here.
Your web is a small one, my dear little friend,
But mine keeps expanding - it never will end.
I have learned so much, yet there is so much more.
My travels continue, I've just opened the door.

I have now finished my Web 2.0 inquiry project. I have learned so much from this process and have morphed from a technology user to a creator. I have achieved some "ah ha" moments that will serve me well as I move forward as a teacher-librarian in the 21st century, working to engage the digital natives (Prensky, 2001) of today.



I have explored numerous Web 2.0 applications, some that I will continue to use on a daily basis, some that I will use with students this week and others that I may not look at again. However, each has provided me with skills to take forward as I continue to explore Web 2.0 personally and professionally.



Prensky, M. (2001). Digital natives, digital immigrants. On the Horizon, 9(5), 1-6.

1 comment: