Friday, February 17, 2012

Lovin' the deck!

A deck for your tweets, what's that all about?
Sounds like you're balancing words on your snout!
TweetDeck is great, it puts things in a line,
Instead of things wasting too much of my time.

So yes, I am really loving TweetDeck! I actually tried TweetDeck sometime last year when I began using Twitter and didn't like the fact that I had to open up another program on my computer. However, because I am using the Chrome browser, I can now easily open TweetDeck whenever I open up another tab on my browser.

When I started using TweetDeck to follow Twitter, I included Facebook to be included. However, my Facebook messages were all mixed into my general Twitter feed which was kind of weird.

I have since made several columns in TweetDeck, to follow different hashtags of interest and just figured out how to create a column for my Facebook feed as well. This will make TweetDeck even more useful as I won't need to open Facebook to see what is new.




No comments:

Post a Comment